"For every challenge there is a solution."
South Fraser Container Services (2005) Ltd. is an export oriented reload and transportation company offering container reload/trans load and transportation services in Metro Vancouver and on Vancouver Island.
We have the ability to receive cargo by road, rail (BNSF) and by barge. The cargo we load for export originates on Vancouver Island, mainland B.C, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Washington, Idaho and Oregon. Our inventory is managed by LISA, a fully integrated lumber software package which enables our team to have accurate information at their fingertips to keep you updated.
The Benefits of Working with Us:
- Ability to receive lumber by truck, rail (BNSF) and barge.
- Lumber storage with the first 30 days provided at no charge.
- Custom load planning and experienced loaders to maximize container volumes.
- Conveniently located with proximity to Greater Vancouver Ports.
- Inventory management systems to ensure accuracy and proper inventory rotation as well as providing you with real time inventory updates.
- Re-packaging and re-sizing lumber for container loading.
- A 'rubber tired' barge service between Tilbury Island in Delta and Nanaimo providing transportation for B-trains, flat decks and Vans.
- Additional lumber services available upon request.