MINIMUN 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE OPERATING
20,000lb to 36,000lb Counterbalance Forklifts.
Due to growth, we are currently looking for qualified forklift operators to join our team. Ideally we are looking for applicants that are also available to work occasional afternoon shifts (3pm - 8pm) during busy times. Experience counting lumber inventory is an asset. Regular hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm. Applicants must be available for overtime and weekend shifts as required. Part-time applicants welcome.
- Valid drivers license and own vehicle
- Proven experience operating a high capacity, counterbalance forklift
- Proven ability in handling lumber
- Lumber container loading experience an asset
- Steel handling experience an asset
- Detail oriented
- Positive and courteous manner
- Able to work within a team unit, or independently without supervision
- Assist with other yard activities as required
Please state wage expectations in your application.
No phone calls. Only applications submitted by email will be considered.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
South Fraser Container Services (2005) provides a challenging and engaging work environment for members of the transportation/logistics industry. We are committed to offering meaningful employment with a future for any individual who shows competence, professionalism and a service-orientated personality as well as upholding the core values of honesty and integrity.
"We’re always on the lookout for individuals
to join our dependable team"
If you’re passionate about adhering to our high standards of safety and customer service,